miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2020

Week 1 activity 2


Hello everyone! I really miss you!
I wanted to greet you and show you who I am spending my time with during this quarantine. 




Children, remember we have one activity per day. So here I leave you with activity number 2.


Read this poster about bees. 




Now copy today's date in your copybook or a piece of paper: 






Finally, copy the following sentences and fill in the gaps. If you have a printer you can also print and complete them. 

beekeeper  hive honey   honeycomb   nectar worker

  • We eat the honey.

  • The bees fly back to the _____________.

  • The ________ bees collect pollen and ________ from flowers.

  • The ____________ takes the honeycomb out of the hive.

  • The bees make honey in _____________, inside the hive.




And once you are finished, enjoy the months of the year song!
Till tomorrow!

Miss V. 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario