miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

Week 2 Activity 1

English

Week 2 Day 1

New song!

Children welcome back after a long weekend. Today I want to teach you a song. Maybe you heard it before. Can you sing with me? 




Did you like the song? You can practice it at home.




You might prefer this other version:


How much do you know about spiders?


Let’s read this mini-book to learn more about them! 



If you would like to print it and have it with you I leave you the Minibook (click here)


Have you finished reading? Do you think it was interesting? Leave your opinion on the comment section below!

Until tomorrow! Stay happy, stay safe, stay home!

Miss Valen





14 comentarios:

  1. .hello my name is Benja . I like spiders so it was very interesting for me. bye

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Benja! I am so happy you liked it! Let's learn the song so we can sing it together! (We will be meeting virtually on Friday).
      I miss you!
      Love,
      Miss Valen

      Eliminar
  2. yes is interesting
    i see many spiders
    one day one spider harm to me

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I am so glad it is interesting for you!
      Where do you see many spiders?
      Awww, I'm sorry a spider bit you once. I am sure you are ok now.

      I miss you!

      Love,
      Miss Valen

      Eliminar
  3. I like the song very much!
    I don’t like spiders

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i found it interesting...that spiderrs are made of silk and tha black widow spiders can harm humans.
    Vito Fortuna

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi I’m am Fran Gallia. I like spiders. I like your song miss valen ��

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hello i'm mia i love the song miss valen

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi ���� Miss Valen- ìˋm SIMON DIROCCO. i like the song and i have fun ❤️❤️❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello I’m Belu. I don’t like spiders but I liked the song

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello I am Sofi. I don´t like spiders. I like the song

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi, I'm Mateo, we are seeing that none of my previous comments came out, so I changed the computer and updated mine.
    I don't like spiders at all !!! but I'm a fan of spiderman !!!

    ResponderEliminar