viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020

Week 2 Activity 3

English


Hello, kids! Today we are going to learn more about my favorite insect: The Ladybug! What is your favourite insect? Tell me about it on the comment section below.


Today we are going to learn more about ladybugs! Watch this video


WEEKEND CHALLENGE! Ladybug drawing contest: You have to draw or create a ladybug and post the photograph in the Padlet below.


Here,  I leave some ideas for you to follow. 



I wish you an excellent weekend. Enjoy. 
Stay happy, stay safe, stay home,

Miss Valen

                                          Post your Pictures here: 
                           Ladybugs Everywhere! 2nd S



Hecho con Padlet

10 comentarios:

  1. Hello miss valen! I am Delfi . My favourite insect is also the ladybug. I like the colors it has!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Delfi! Yes they are beautiful insects, right?

      Eliminar
  2. hi valen my favorite is the butterfly, it has beautiful colors

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Balta,

      Butterflies are also beautiful! They are so colourful! I love them too! ❤️😍

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Miss VALEN

    MY favourite insect si the spider.
    kisses
    SIMON D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Simon:
      Wow the spider! They are very interesting arachnids! They have 8 legs!!!!

      ��

      Eliminar
  4. I am Benito favourite insect is a bee

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Beni,

      Bees are my second favorite. I love them because they work in teams! Just like we do in second grade!

      ❤️❤️❤️

      Eliminar
  5. Hello my favourite insect is the butterfly, because they have three. Parts Of the body ����‍♀️

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi, I'm Mateo, my favorite insect is the ladybug! and there are many in my park.
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar