viernes, 24 de abril de 2020

Friday, April 24th - Literature Project with Miss Sammy


Literature Project with Miss Sammy

“Why Elephant has a Trunk” by Tinga Tinga Tales (BBC)



Hello, beautiful kids! How are you? I am super happy because today is Friday and it is time for stories! 
Today, I will share with you a fantastic story called “Why Elephant has a Trunk” because you know... before, Elephants didn't have a trunk...or yes? Let’s find out what this traditional story from Africa is about … I hope you like it as much as I do. 


Super lovely story, right? 
Have you noticed that the animals from Tinga Tinga have different colours from the real ones? This is because African artists love to use lots of colours in their drawings and paintings. 
Now I invite you to paint The Elephant differently from the one in the story and from a real one. What colours would you use? 
Once you finish painting, you can complete the body parts with the words in the box. 


Legs - Trunk - Eyes - Ears - Tail

Copy the date and the title in your notebook, or on a piece of paper

Today is Friday, April 24th

Today I feel _____________.

My Elephant

(stick or draw your elephant here)

I hope you have a lovely weekend! 
Remember to send a picture of your work to your teacher: vmade@northfield.edu.ar

Big kiss and Elephant hug!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario