viernes, 14 de agosto de 2020

Friday, August 14th -Little Blue and Little Yellow

ENGLISH



“Little Blue and Little Yellow ”

by Leo Lionni

Hello, kids! how are you today? I hope you are very well. Today I am sharing with you a lovely story by one of my favourite authors and illustrators as well,  Leo Lionni. 

Let’s find out what happens when Little Blue and Little Yellow play together. 



Wow! What colour was mixed by their super tight hug? Yes! green! As you have seen on Monday, we can mix colours to create others. But did you know that there are other tones, too? 

Here I leave a video with a list of new colours and tones that you can learn and try to spot if you have objects of these colours at home!


 


Now let’s see how many you can remember! Let’s have fun playing this game. 

https://wordwall.net/play/3586/312/844 


I love you to infinity and beyond! Big kiss! Miss Sammy 

Bitmoji Image


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario