viernes, 21 de agosto de 2020

Friday, August 21st. - Literature Project with Miss Sammy

ENGLISH


“I am an Artist ‘ by Marta Altes

Hi, kids! How are you? Today we are going to watch and listen to a fantastic story about a boy who is an artist. He finds inspiration in every action or object. However, his mum does not completely agree. Let’s see what happens!




Oh! What a mess! I am sure this boy’s mum will love his son’s art...or not maybe? 
Did you see how many materials the boy used to make his art … let’s revise how we call them. 


And here is a list of them for you to use them later. 





Now let’s get super creative as the boy but, please do not make your parents mad. 
Let’s do the following. Look for a picture of you or your family members, the one you like, and put it inside a plastic pocket. Then, use different materials like crayons, markers, tempera paint, acrylics, pieces of paper, wool, stickers, or whatever you have in your house (no need to buy) to intervene your picture. 
Once you finish, complete the following text explaining the materials you have used. 


This is my piece of art. It is called “___________________________”.

This is ___________________ in the photo. 
To intervene it, I used ___________,
_____________, ______________, _____________, ______________, _________ and _______________. 

I think it looks ________________. 


Don’t forget to watch my video where I explain all the steps and look at my example in case you need any help.


This is my piece of art. It is called “Sammy, The Explorer”.

This is me on a mountain in the photo. 

To intervene it, I used acrylic paintpermanent markers, glitter, colour papers, cold silicone for sticking and glue. 

I think it looks FANTASTIC!


Please send your creations and texts to your teachers.  
I love you to infinity and beyond! Big kiss! Miss Sammy 


Bitmoji Image

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario