jueves, 26 de marzo de 2020

Week 2 Activity 2

English

Hello, kids! How are you? Today we will learn a new song called "Firefly, Firefly"

New Song



Lyrics:



Firefly, firefly,
Oh, how you glow!

Under your body,
you light up below.


Firefly, firefly,
Oh, how you shine!

At night in the dark,
I can see you just fine.







Today I invite you to listen to this beautiful story about a lonely firefly looking for her friends. It is called: "The Lonely Firefly", by Eric Carle:



Do you know why fireflies glow? Let’s find out!





Challenge:


If you can, go outside to your garden at night and try to spot fireflies. Can you see any? Yes? No? Can you draw a firefly? Remember it is an insect so it has three body parts, six legs. (Does it have antennas? Wings?)

Did you know that when there are too many people in the streets and parks, fireflies go away? If you were able to spot some today, why do you think you could see them? Leave your answer in the comments below.



I love you millions,

Miss Valen


5 comentarios:

  1. I can see fireflies shinning at night. They have lights.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello i am Delfi. One night i went for a ride in my bike with my family and we saw many fireflies !!! With my sister we tried to catch some of them

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, i`m Bautista Suarez in last year`s camp. I saw many fireflies...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. HELLO, ONE DAY IN MY GARDEN I SAW WITH MY SISTER A FIREFLY. I like the fireflies.
    kisses.
    SIMON.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello, i am mateo, at the last northfest in school, we saw four fireflies in the park

    ResponderEliminar